What the TECH V.20
As popularly said “It’s a never-ending road” for developers in terms of scaling up themselves with the ever-changing IT market.
As trending technologies are varying at a fast pace, the definition of full-stack development changes now and then. Expecting the front-end development to stick around to specific technologies and frameworks will land you up far behind the competition.
So to paraphrase the above statement, I would say, the Next Big Thing for frontend developers in the year 2020 is to scale up to full-stack.
Front-end development is more than developing websites and making them look good. Therefore, the front-end developers should be capable of developing applications by leveraging the benefits like:
- High-speed development with user- driven results.
- Secured Codebase.
- Real-time and interactive programming interface.
- Highly responsive and reactive features and apps.
- Highly scalable.
- What programming languages will shape the future of Front-end in 2020?
1. REACT JS
React, with its popularity for being main- stream, has been used by technical giants like Netflix, Airbnb, Tesla Motors, PayPal.
The benefits of choosing React are as follows:
- Reusable components.
- Reduces performance bottle-neck with the Virtual DOM.
- Well-covered in terms of design and debugging tools.
- Prevents injection attacks through JSX within the React ecosystem.
2. ANGULAR JS
Businesses can highly reap the benefits by using Angular.
Some of its benefits are listed below:
- It has a Model-View-ViewModel architecture.
- Reduces the overall complexity and increases the productivity of the project by writing less code.
- Single-page apps for sophisticated user- experiences.
- Renowned and permissive proprietary software license (MIT license)
- Ensure that money invested in cloud infrastructure, analytics and data management are not wasted
With its inception in 2016, Vue.js has gained worldwide popularity due to its multiple features.
Leveraging the power of Vue.js, businesses can have the following benefits:
- It is smaller in size, easy to understand and highly flexible.
- Recommended for cross-platform applications.
Some of the benefits of Node.js are given below:
- Large and active community
- Facilitates caching.
- Begin from scratch and develop apps.
The scope of front-end development is changing day by day. A wide number of frameworks and libraries are introduced. The survival key for the frontend developers in coming years is to scale themselves up ac- cording to the fast-moving IT industry.
Happy Coding !!.